- Discontinue aspirin, aspirin products, Plavix, all herbal products and all vitamins 10-14 days prior to the procedure. Coumadin should be stopped three days prior to procedure.
- Please check with your prescribing physician prior to stopping any medications.
- Avoid alcohol, ibuprofen products and NSAID medications 2 days prior to procedure. These include some arthritis medications and over-the-counter Motrin, Aleve, Naproxen, etc.
- You may start Arnica supplements and start drinking pineapple juice 1-2 days prior to the procedure. (Can purchase these at Fiesta Nutrition or any health food store).
- If you have a history of fever blisters, please contact our office so we can call in a Valtrex prescription for you to begin three days prior to your treatment.
- If you plan on taking narcotics/sedatative, please arrange for a driver.
- There could be bruising, swelling and redness after the procedure from 3-7 days.
Linda is an actual patient of Dr. Hopkins. She received the following services and/or used the following products: Rosaliac sunscreen, Radiesse® for the hands, Skin Medica Dermal Repair.